5 unmissable beaches in Sardinia. Even in winter
- Published: 2-02-2017
- Category: Places to See
It may seem a contradiction, but in reality it is not. Especially if you’re planning a holiday in Sardinia in winter. Because you will not have the opportunity to take a dip in the sea. But these five beaches will give you unforgettable views. Especially if you are travelling with your sweetheart.
- La Pelosa. It is located in Stintino, not far from Porto Torres. It is a very large and well equipped beach. It overlooks one of the most famous views in Sardinia, characterized by the unmistakable profile of the Saracen tower.
- Tuerredda. Among Capo Malfatano and Capo Spartivento, not far from capital of Sardinia, there is an authentic and small slice of heaven, touched by the unpolluted sea with some special nuances.
- Su Giudeu. Now that you are near Tuerredda, you could get to Giudeu, a wide sandy beach surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation. Although it takes a little to get there, you will have the sensation of being far from modernity.
- Rena Majore. Here you are near Olbia. Again, you will find yourself in front of a long beach of white sand, surrounded by rocks and protected by a green pine forest.
- Cala Spinosa. It is located in Santa Teresa di Gallura. We recommend you to visit it in the morning, because to get there you have to walk along the steep paths. Once there, the white cliffs of granite rock with the turquoise sea, will welcome you.
What do they have in common these five beaches, so different from each other? Two things:
- They are all easily accessible starting from cities such as Cagliari, Olbia and Porto Torres (some of the main tourist destinations of the island);
- All five are among the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/rbrtmlRelated articles