All the services you may need: discovering the 5 best beaches of Sardinia
- Published: 11-05-2016
- Category: Places to See
Crystal clear sea and unspoiled nature are the main ingredients of these five bays, among the best beaches of Sardinia with all the services you may need.
For those who go on holiday with the kids, maybe very small, or for those who want to enjoy the atmosphere of total relaxation at any time of the day, the best choice is a beach provided with every comfort: beds, chairs, umbrellas , pedal boat rental, bar and restaurants, bathrooms, showers and changing rooms.
Here’s where to go.
- Poetto Beach: pearl of the south coast, this fine white sand bay is one of the longest in the area, from the Sella del Diavolo to Quartu Sant’Elena. It is the main beach of the city, easily to reach and, of course, beautiful.
- Pelosetta beach: it is a bay located in the area of Stintino, characterized by white sand and turquoise and transparent sea, which invites to abandon any kind of tension and immerse yourself in this paradise. Here you can spend a day in an atmosphere of relaxation and calm.
- Acque dolci Beach: one of the best beaches of Sardinia is this small cove at Porto Torres in the Gulf of Asinara, with a calm and uncontaminated sea and a soft sand. All around there are bars and all types of services.
- Rena Bianca beach: the name describes its peculiarities, which captures the senses of anyone walking around here. It is located in the town of Santa Teresa di Gallura and is full of parks, hotels, beaches and restaurants. The area is among the most beautiful of Sardinian coast, with its unique and striking colors.
- Porto Frailis beach: a natural paradise in the town of Arbatax. The beach is made of soft, white sand and clear, blue sea where you can swim and relax. This bay is sheltered from the currents, it allows you to rent sports equipment and use of beach chairs, umbrellas and services of all kinds.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/mmurgioni