Urban hiking Sardinia: the 2016 edition of Trekking urbano in Cagliari
- Published: 13-09-2016
- Category: Events
There are several ways to discover a city. Your favourite one is: urban hiking. And the Sardinian capital city is a place that you like to visit. There’s an event that is perfect for you: October 31st, 2016, will be the day of Trekking urbano in Cagliari.
The urban hiking
The possibility to combine sport, art, tastings and the lesser-known places of the Sardinian capital city: this is what Trekking urbano in Cagliari can offer you. Urban hiking is a very peculiar kind of tourism: it’s suitable for all ages, good for body and mind, and it allows you to discover places and atmospheres far from the “traditional” tourist routes.
- The Sella del Diavolo (a high promontory);
- La fede e il verde a Villanova (one of Cagliari’s historic neighbourhoods);
- Le vie degli angeli (“the roads of the angels”);
- From Sant’Elia village to Sant’Ignazio fort;
- The underground tunnels between Stampace and Marina (two Cagliari’s historic neighbourhoods);
- Cagliari: a path of integration;
- In the footsteps of Madonna di Bonaria;
- In the footsteps of Sant’Efisio;
- Discover the signs of the faith;
- Biddanoa tour;
- All saints tour – Il tour dei santi della città;
- Ca-stelle tour;
- Popular tour;
- Daily Karalis – Discover Castello (one of Cagliari’s historic neighbourhoods);
- Tra Sella e stelle.
For further information about the 2016 edition of Trekking urbano in Cagliari (complete program, any changes), you can visit the official fanpage of the event.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/manelRelated articles