The most beautiful beaches of Stintino: 5 places that you really should not miss
- Published: 10-05-2018
- Category: Places to See
Stintino will be the destination of your next summer vacation. Holidays that you want to devote to total relaxation, lying on a soft blanket of sand and admiring a fabulous sea. Just what awaits you on the most beautiful beaches of Stintino.
- La Pelosa. Welcome to one of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia. Between the faraglioni of Capo Falcone, the island Piana and the Asinara, this beach will enchant you with its fabulous sea and the sand of an immaculate white. La Pelosa can be easily reached on foot starting from the inhabited center of Stintino.
- La Pelosetta. It could almost be considered as the cousin of the previous beach. The Pelosetta would not even need any introduction because it is located right in front of the famous island on which the Saracen tower stands. It is very small so we advise you, especially in the summer, to get there very early in the morning.
- Ezzi Mannu. Light sand, small pebbles, a sea whose shades vary from deep blue to pale blue: here are the “ingredients” of the beach of Ezzi Mannu. To reach it, take the provincial road 34 to the south and follow the signs for Ezzi Mannu. Consider that on this beach there are very few services.
- Spiaggia delle Saline. This beach can also be reached by taking the provincial road 34 southwards and following the relative indications. That of the Saline is a very large beach, sandy and lapped by a fabulous sea. And even in this case consider that the services available are few, but this makes the place even more impressive.
- Punta Negra. It can be reached by following the signs for cala Lupo (another small beach that would be worth visiting). Fine white sand and clear sea, Punta Negra is recommended, thanks to its colorful and varied underwater life, even for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts.
These are the five beaches of Stintino and surroundings that we strongly recommend to visit. And to start your next vacation, now all you have to do is book a ferry to Sardinia.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/ariantaRelated articles