Sardinia: these are the 10 most beautiful white sand beaches
- Published: 30-05-2016
- Category: Places to See
For you, summer vacation means sun, sea and relaxation. In particular, you like white sand beaches: paradisiacal, pristine, and unforgettable. Such as these: the ten most beautiful white sand beaches in Sardinia.
- Cala Budoni. The most famous of the beaches in Budoni. White sand and a wonderful sea. Very large and with several services available, it is suitable for a vacation with kids. Moreover, it is a great place for windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkeling.
- Cala Brandinchi. In San Teodoro, near Budoni, along the east coast of Sardinia. The fine white sand of Cala Brandinchi is surrounded by sand dunes. The turquoise waters are stunning. There are several services and a large parking.
- Tuerredda. Welcome to one of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia. It is a real paradise in a bay between capo Malfatano and capo Spartivento, in the province of Cagliari.
- Cala d’Arena. This is the most beautiful beach on Asinara Island. Overlooked by an Aragonese tower dating back to 1660, its white sand and the blue sea are incomparable.
- Su Giudeu. Another beach near Cagliari. Surrounded by high sand dunes, Su Giudeu is very large but with very few services.
- La Pelosa. In Stintino, near Porto Torres, on the north coast of Sardinia. It’s a long stretch of white sand. The sea stacks of Capo Falcone, Isola Piana and Asinara complete the panorama.
- Cala Biriola. In the Gulf of Orosei, halfway between Olbia and Arbatax, it is a real spectacle of nature. It is a small white sand beach. During Summer, it is always very crowded.
- Costa Rei. The homonymous beach is long, sandy, clean and with several services available. Costa Rei is very crowded in Summer. It is situated in the province of Cagliari, on the south coast of the island.
- Cala Spinosa. In Santa Teresa di Gallura, on the north coast of Sardinia. To get there, you need to walk along quite challenging trails. But you’ll discover a pristine sandy cove overlooked by high cliffs.
- Spiaggia rosa. The tenth of the most beautiful sand beaches in Sardinia is the famous “Pink Beach”, on Budelli, a small island of La Maddalena Archipelago.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/phalaenopsisaphrodite523Related articles