Cagliari: April is the month of Sardinia International Fair 2016
- Published: 22-03-2016
- Category: Events
Innovation and excellence: these two words that can describe the International Fair of Sardinia (which will take place from April 23 to May 2, 2016) perfectly. And it will take place near one of the most beautiful places of Cagliari.
Today, the International Fair of Sardinia is a very awaited event: it is one of the most important showcases of the island and offers its visitors an overview of national and international product proposals, which can satisfy and intrigue a vast audience.
The exhibition space will be divided into:
- home show
- equipment, machinery and new technologies
- Sardinian and Italian food
- hobbies, tourism, sports, wellness
- gardening, horticulture, outdoor furniture
- curiosities and crafts from the around world
- gifts, accessories, fashion
- car, motorcycle, bicycle, sustainable mobility
- construction industry, green building, alternative energy
- housewares, household electrical appliances
As already said, the International Fair of Sardinia will take place from April 23 to May 2, 2016. What better occasion to visit Cagliari and surroundings?
- In two days, you can see some of the most beautiful places of the city, such as beaches, bastion of Saint Remy, San Pancrazio tower, Sella dei Diavolo promontory.
- The places to see near Cagliari are Pula, Nora, Quartu Sant’Elena.
How to get there
The International Fair of Sardinia will take place in Quartiere fieristico di Cagliari: it’s near the wonderful Golfo degli Angeli (“Gulf of the Angels”) and it’s easy to reach it from the port of Cagliari.
For further information about Sardinia International Fair 2016, you can visit the official website of the event, Fieradellasardegna.it.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/andysen74Related articles