Musica sulle Bocche 2017: Santa Teresa di Gallura between sea and jazz
- Published: 1-06-2017
- Category: Events
In front of you, there will be the beautiful sea of the Strait of Bonifacio. While the mellow notes of jazz music (and not only jazz music) will hug you. A real dream for you. A dream that can come true: it will be enough to be in Santa Teresa di Gallura from August 31st to September 3rd, 2017, when the new edition of Musica sulle Bocche will take place.
The 2017 program
- August 31st (Thursday): Festival Teatri Peregrini – “Tessuto Donna” | Murcof | Thomas De Pourquery Supersonic – Sons Of Love.
- September 1st (Friday): Miki Imai (traditional Japanese music) | Filippo Vignato Trio | Marcin Wasilewski Trio.
- September 2nd (Saturday): Coro a Cuncordu “Sos Cantores” di Cuglieri | Roberto Ottaviano – Troi Griòts – From Africa to the Eternity | Enzo Favata – Tangerine.
- September 3rd (Sunday): Tribute to Philip Glass | Sebastian Plano.
To make these concerts even more special, they will take place in some breathtaking locations, such as the lighthouse of Capo Testa, the beautiful Rena bianca beach, the small island of Municca and the wonderful Valle della Luna (“Valley of the Moon”).
A territory to discover
- Santa Teresa di Gallura, ideal “starting point” for the several concerts, is a picturesque and fascinating small town: in particular, its old town centre is a sort of jewel.
- Furthermore, from here you can easily reach some of the most beautiful Sardinian beaches, such as those located in Golfo Aranci or on La Maddalena Island.
How to get there
To get to Santa Teresa di Gallura from Olbia (one of the main ports for the ferries to Sardinia):
- Take the state highway 125 to Pulcheddu;
- From Pulcheddu, take the state highway 133 and follow the road signs to Santa Teresa di Gallura.
The journey by car takes about one hour.
For further information about the 2017 edition of Musica sulle Bocche (tickets, any changes), you can visit the official website of the event, Musicasullebocche.it.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/benedettobuonoRelated articles