Musica sulle Bocche 2016: a Summer of music in Santa Teresa di Gallura
- Published: 21-07-2016
- Category: Events
Jazz, electro music, flamenco, Sardinian traditional songs. Concerts and events that will take place in suggestive locations, such as Rena Bianca beach, the lighthouse of Capo Testa, the sanctuary of the Buon Cammino. Santa Teresa di Gallura, from August 25th to 28th, will host the 2016 edition of Musica sulle Bocche.
The most important events:
- Saffronkeira and Enzo Favata, “The Moon Valley Concert”
- Coro a Cuncordu di Cheremule, “Polifonia a quattro voci – Musica sacra della Sardegna” (Sardinian traditional songs)
- Antonio Faraò Quartet featuring Chico Freeman
- Sebastián de la Estación, “Concerto di chitarra flamenco”
- Ignazio Cadeddu, “Chitarra sarda”
- Nils Petter Molvaer Quartet
- Hang Massive duo, “Danny Cudd e Markus Offbeat – Hang drums”
- Tim Berne (sax) and Marc Ducret (guitar)
- MsB Fringe Festival (young jazz, blues, electro and hip hop artists)
Not only music
- Musica sulle Bocche 2016 is the occasion to discover some of the most beautiful places in Santa Teresa di Gallura: the old town center, the Moon Valley (“Valle della Luna”), the promontory of Capo Testa, Longonsardo tower.
- Near Santa Teresa di Gallura there are some of the best white beaches in Sardinia, such as Cala Spinosa.
- During the day, waiting for the concerts, Bonifacio is a great idea for an excursion.
How to get there
- From Olbia: take the state highway 125 and the state highway 133bis following the road signs to Santa Teresa di Gallura; the journey by car takes about one hour.
- From Porto Torres: take the county road 90 and follow the road signs to Santa Teresa di Gallura; the journey by car takes about one hour and thirty minutes.
For further information about Musica sulle Bocche 2016 (complete program, tickets), you can visit the official fan page of the event.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/artq55Related articles