Jazz Alguer 2018: the good music that makes your holiday special
- Published: 15-06-2018
- Category: Events
In the summer, Sardinia becomes the island of jazz. There are five unmissable appointments. To which we advise you to add another, which could become the icing on the cake of your next vacation: the 2018 edition of Jazz Alguer.
Jazz in Alghero
It started on December 23rd of last year and will continue until July 21st 2018, so you still have about a month to attend Jazz Alguer’s appointments: great names in jazz music that, from time to time, will perform in an ever-changing setting of the city of Alghero.
How to get
Alghero is located in a strategic position. Because you can get there easily from two of the main ports where ferries to Sardinia dock, namely Olbia and Porto Torres.
- From Porto Torres, take the E25 southbound, the national road 291var and the national road 127bis following the signs to Alghero. The journey by car takes around forty minutes.
- From Olbia, take the E840, the E25, the national road 291var and the national road 127bis following the signs to Alghero. The journey by car takes about an hour and forty minutes.
3 places to see
In other words, if the magic of Jazz Alguer 2018 has already enchanted you, the next holiday in Sardinia will be in the northern part of this beautiful island. And during this trip, there are at least three places that you absolutely must see.
- Olbia. One of the largest cities in Sardinia has, of course, a lot to offer in terms of things to see: there are not only beaches (beautiful, it must be specified) but also ancient archaeological sites and impressive castles.
- Porto Torres. When this destination is mentioned, the mind immediately runs to dream beaches but there is much more to see, because Porto Torres manages to combine nature and culture.
- Sassari. This could be an idea for a pleasant excursion. In one day, in fact, you can see the most beautiful places in Sassari, such as the cathedral and the park Monserrato.
For more information on the Jazz Alguer 2018 edition (complete program, how to participate, possible date changes), you can consult the official website of the event, Jazzalguer.it.Related articles