Festival dei tacchi 2016: the great guest star is Toni Servillo
- Published: 19-07-2016
- Category: Events
The most anticipated guest star is Toni Servillo. The “icing on the cake” of a cultural event that has so much to offer, including theater, art and nature. This is the 2016 edition of Ogliastra teatro – Festival dei tacchi, from August 1st to 10th.
The most important events
- Toni Servillo, Il giorno del giudizio
- Marco Paolini, Numero Primo_studio per un novo album
- Lella Costa e Marco Baliani, Human
- Marco Manchisi featuring i Cuori di Panna Smontata, Il corpo di Totò
- Cada Die Teatro, Nel regno degli uccelli
These are only the five most important events. The Festival dei tacchi 2016 will also be much more: theater, circus, literature, tastings, guided tours, workshops, en plein air yoga lessons.
The so-called tacchi are one of the must-do excursions during the festival. The “tacchi” are high rock outcroppings. They are a sort of small plateaus with steep walls.
And this is only one of the several treasures that Ogliastra con offer:
- The other must-see places are Arbatax, Gennargentu massif, Bari Sardo, the forests of Bingionniga and Montarbu.
- It’s Summer. What better time for beaches? The best beaches of Ogliastra are Cala Luna, Cala Sisine, Cala Biriola, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, Porto Frailis and San Gemiliano.
- And, after the beaches, there are some wonderful caves, such as Su Marmuri, Taquisara, Su Meraculu.
How to get there
The several events will take place in Jerzu and in Ulassai. To get there from Arbatax, take the state highway 125 and follow the road signs to Jerzu and Ulassai. The journey by car takes about 45 minutes.
For further information about the 2016 edition of Ogliastra teatro – Festival dei tacchi (complete program, tickets), you can visit the official website of the event, Cadadieteatro.com.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/32211280@N02Related articles