Concerti di primavera 2017 in Sassari: the classical music is the real protagonist
- Published: 16-03-2017
- Category: Events
Symphonies by Beethoven, Vivaldi, Bach, Haydn, Schumann, Debussy, Brahms, Gershwin. Played by national and international musicians, who will perform in nine concerts, scheduled from March to June. In other words, the great classical music will be, once again, the protagonist of the 2017 edition of the Concerti di primavera, in Sassari.
The 2017 program
- March 21st, Tuesday: Trio Des Alpes (Hana Kotková, violin – Claude Hauri, cello – Corrado Greco, piano).
- March 24th, Friday: Eckart Altenmüller, flute – Luca Dragani, sweet flute – Walter D’Arcangelo, harpsichord.
- April 10th, Monday: Ellipsis Orchestra.
- April 20th, Thursday: Vashti Hunter, cello – Maurizio Barboro, piano.
- May 2nd, Tuesday: Patrick De Ritis, bassoon – Francesco Mirabella, piano.
- May 11th, Thursday: Klaviol Trio (Giambattista Ciliberti, clarinet – Flavio Maddonni, violin – Piero Rotolo, piano).
- May 18th, Thursday: Luca Lucini, guitar – Matthew Falloni, piano.
- June 1st, Thursday: Duo Maclé (piano duet with Sabrina Dente and Annamaria Garibaldi).
- June 8th, Thursday: Roman Kuperschmidt, clarinet – Georgi Mundrov, piano.
Not only music
- First, the Concerti di primavera take place in one of the most beautiful cities in Sardinia: Sassari. A city that is really worth visiting and these are the ten places that you should not miss.
- You are in the northern part of this beautiful island. And you could see some of the other places to visit along the north coast of Sardinia, such as Porto Torres, Asinara and Stintino.
How to get there
The main tourist port near Sassari is Porto Torres (where ferries to Sardinia dock). To get there:
- Take E25 motorway towards south;
- Take the exit to Sassari and take the state highway 291var della Nurra;
- Follow the road signs to Sassari.
The journey by car takes less that thirty minutes.
For further information about the Concerti di primavera 2017 in Sassari (complete program, tickets, any changes), you can visit the official website of the event, Ellipsismusica.it.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/19634988@N07Related articles