Booking ferries from Cagliari to Palermo: 5 things to know
- Published: 22-09-2016
- Category: News & Info
Your starting point is Cagliari. From here, you need to go to Palermo by ferry. Whether your trip if for business or pleasure, before booking your tickets, there are five things you need to know.
- How to book. Booking your ferry to Sicily is very easy. All you have to do is fill in the online form (number and age of passengers, if you wish to board a vehicle…), choose the date and time for the departure and confirm your booking. Tickets will be sent you via e-mail, making you save money and time.
- When to book. If you are leaving in spring or summertime, we suggest you to book at least a couple of months earlier: thus, you will be sure to choose the time and date you prefer; moreover by booking early, you will have access to the best offers.
- Boarding a vehicle. If you intend to take a vehicle with you (because you need it or because once in Palermo, you want to get around the city in total freedom), you need to specify the type and model of the vehicle when booking online.
- Departure times. When putting the departure/return dates on the online form, the system will show you a page with all the available times for the selected dates. Just bear in mind that during summertime routes are more frequent.
- Compare fares. Thanks to the online form you can also compare all the fares from different companies that serve the route Cagliari Palermo. Thus, you will be sure to purchase the most convenient ferry ticket to your destination.
You have all the information you need to book your tickets Cagliari Palermo. And now we just wish you a nice trip.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/gnuckx