Holiday in Cagliari: these are the 10 most beautiful beaches to see
- Published: 3-08-2015
- Category: Places to See
Sardinia get its visitors used to see wonderful beaches. Will your next holiday be in Cagliari? If so, there are the 10 most beautiful beaches you’ll ever see.
- Su Giudeu. A beach surrounded by two very high dunes which can reach a height of 20 meters. The sea, needless to say, it’s crystal clear. And the sand is simply immaculate. This is one of the most beautiful beaches not only in Cagliari but in the entire Mediterranean sea.
- Punta Molentis. Su molenti is the donkey, the animal that people used to extract the granite from mines. The hues of the sea varies from the azure to the emerald green. And the beach is surrounded by rocks which can reach the height of 15 meters.
- Tuerredda. It’s one of the most beautiful beaches in the entire Sardinia. It’s a paradisiacal inlet between Capo Malfatano and Capo Spartivento, in the province of Cagliari. Its crystal clear sea is always hot, perfect for enjoyable swims.
- Porto Giunco. A clear and turquoise sea pours a beach with pink hues: these particular tones are caused by the eroded granite over time which mixed up with the sand.
- Poetto beach. The favorite beach of Cagliari’s citizens. Big, easy to reach and equipped with all the services you could need on a beach. Perfect for the ones who are looking for relax or who are spending their holidays with the family.
- Cala Pira. It’s near Castiadas. Also in this case you’ll admire a beach with white and soft sand, brushed by a turquoise sea.
- Feraxi beach. A delicious little beach in one of the less frequented and known places in the province of Cagliari. It’s 3 kilometers long, the sand is soft and light and there are numerous services.
- Mari Pintau beach. It’s in Quartu Sant’Elena. And it’s not a case that its name means “painted sea”: its sea bottoms are simply spectacular.
- Cala Cipolla. The really white sand and the transparent sea are surrounded by centuries-old pines and junipers. According to a lot of visitors, this should be consideres the most beautiful beach in Cagliari.
- Costa Rei beach. Eight kilometers of white sand beaches which start in Punta di San Giusta and arrives to Capo Ferrato.
These are the most beautiful beaches you can find in the administrative center of Sardinia. Now you just have to book your holiday to Cagliari.