Beaches for children in Cagliari: here is the top 5
- Published: 8-08-2017
- Category: Places to See
Quiet atmosphere, big spaces, low backdrops and every kind of comfort. These are the main feautures of a beach, in particular when hosts the children. The Sardinia offers you the opportunity to spend a holiday in relax with your babies.
Here is the beaches top 5 near Cagliari.
- Poetto. The Poetto beach is long 8 km and strat from Sella del Diavolo promontory. It has every kind of comforts which the families can need, in particular for children. This is a sea place very appreciate with a huge selection of services. You can stay relaxed because your babies can play carefree in the water, as the backdrop, for several meters in shore, is very low. The positive note: this holiday resort is located few chilometers from the center of Cagliari.
- Cala Fighera. In the opposite side related to Sella del Diavolo, we can find the Cala Fighera beach. This is a perfect seaside resort for who prefer a place relaxed, to spend a calm holiday with your children, so far from the excitement of the famous sardinian beaches.
- Calamosca. Fine white sand and a crystal sea. These are the main features of this place very calm. You’ll have the, the opportunity to live your journey in a relaxed atmosphere, in particular if you have small children, because here the tranquility reigns supreme.
- Solanas. It’s a beach about 35 km from Cagliari, south-east. The coast at this point is rather extensive. White sand, dense vegetation, but above all, every kind of comfort for those traveling with the children.
- Chia. To the south-east of Cagliari there is the beach on Giudeu, in Chia bay. It’s a perfect seaside resort for children thanks to its low backdrops. It’s equipped with all the most comfortable services and it’s a real paradise for the little ones who can play in the water in peace. Bars, restaurants, parking and camping complete the services you can find here. This place is definitely to choose for your holidays with the children.
If the Sardinia is your summer destination, then you just have to book online the ferry to reach this dream island with your children!
Image source: Pixabay.comRelated articles