A refill of relaxation on the 5 best sandy beaches of Sardinia
- Published: 16-05-2016
- Category: Places to See
A holiday on one of the best sandy beaches of Sardinia is a unique and memorable experience, where adandon yourself to relaxation, well-being and a sense of infinite peace.
- Cala Biriola: it is a rare pearl of beauty, part of the town of Arbatax, in the Gulf of Orosei, where soft and white sand meets the transparency of the sea. All around, a frame of Mediterranean scrub, in particular juniper trees, gives a wild charm and makes it a place far away from mass tourism.
- Cala Suaraccia: a nook able to enchant any person with its unique colors, from the white-and-gray sand, to the blue water and the bright green Mediterranea scrub. Here, not far from the town of San Teodoro, you can immerse yourself in the nature snorkeling, swimming or relaxing by the sea.
- Cala Tueredda: among the best sandy beaches of Sardinia, this bay is known for its beauty that makes it a unique destination to spend the holidays. It is located not far from Capo Spartivento and Capo Malfatano, about 3 km from Chia. The bay gives a sense of peace thanks to the turquoise sea and the homonymous small island.
- Cala d’Arena: Asinara Gulf embraces within it many coves, including this one, sheltered in a bay covered with Mediterranean vegetation. It is a unique and pure area, where it is not difficult to see the eggs laid by loggerhead turtles. The beach is also crossed by a small stream.
- Ziu Franziscu Beach: it is the attraction for those who love the feeling that you live by walking barefoot on the sand. The beach has a disarming softness, the sea is pure and turquoise, and the landscape is surrounded by pine and eucalyptus trees. It is located in Costa Rei, in the south, and is one of the best sandy beaches of Sardinia, where children can play on the seashore.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/12542603@N07Related articles